Tuesday 19 July 2016

Krave Resturant

Get ready to dine.

So you're looking for a restaurant to enjoy some fine dining in South: Krave is the perfect spot. This modern chic restaurant is conveniently located near the Marabella roundabout (yes you can find it using Waze). They provide a mix of great food, live entertainment on some days and excellent service. There's something available for everyone on the menu, including an incredible wine selection and sushi for those who enjoy both as much as I do (yummm!). If you have a sweet tooth, no worries, they have you covered too. 

They're closed on a Monday so basically eat that leftover Sunday food but check them out for lunch and dinner from Tuesday - Friday. Dinner only is available on a Saturday and Brunch on a Sunday.  

This is a fine dining restaurant so expect the prices to reflect this. 

Here's an idea! You can consider giving a loved one a Gift Voucher.  

Check out their website: http://www.krave.tt/

  12322494_638753999599735_1672758203242054015_o

9 comments:

  1. Been here before :). Great ambiance, great food, great service and a great fine dining experience. Love the idea of a Gift Voucer for Sunday Brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would not believe I am friends with the owner on Facebook and never knew where the restaurant was actually located. I always Thought was in port of Spain.... hmmmm. Thanks.😊 now I know where I'm heading for fine dinning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Visited there. Had a ball. Hey everyone krave is it

    ReplyDelete
  4. My kids and i went. The place is gorgeous. The food is delicious. The sushi is to die for

    ReplyDelete
  5. Krave brought classy dining to the southland....I went with my family for the Sunday buffet it was the best....with a variety of dishes to the professional and courteous staff to the lovely panist ....ten stars!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this place, I created great memories there

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Krave very professional and great tasting food.....

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I want to have fine dining and don't want to go far, Krave is where I go. Excellent and superb service.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been here with some girlfriends. Great ambiance and even greater food.

    ReplyDelete