Saturday 4 June 2016

Welcome!!!

I am described by my friends as the die hard south girl. I represent for the south land where ever I go with no apologies. I am fortunate enough to have friends from all over; Carenage to Sangre Grande, Central straight to Cedros. Many times I get asked the question from friends after the Caroni Bridge: "It have anywhere to go in south?" Little do they know south is more than the land of oil, pitch and friendly people :-). 

There was my aha moment *in my Oprah voice*. Why not let everyone know all the wonderful things available down south?   

This blog is dedicated to showcasing all the great liming spots, beaches, night clubs and restaurants available in the south land. So next time you feel the need to ask the question "it have anywhere to go in south?" You'll already know the answer. 

If you're from "Town and East side" I hope it inspires you to take a cool drive and experience a different side of our beautiful isle. If you're from south I hope it gives you an appreciation for what is so close to you. 


11 comments:

  1. I'm loving this blog. Very infomative

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl. I would definitely want to visit these places after reading about them. A good job

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I hope you get the chance to visit one these places soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice read.. 'Limin' spots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. South has nearly the same as North and too the ppl are more friendlier and warmer...love my Town ppl too...south girl to my heart just like Dani J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job, sometimes the questions are often asked as to where are some nice places to visit in the south land so this is very helpful������������

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am from North of the border and was convinced only East and North had nightlife and adventures. Thanks to this blog I was corrected and definitely would be making my way to South to see these beautiful sites and enjoy the nightlife a bit. Loving this blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's what i want to hear. I'm so glad you're able to see that south can be enjoyed as well. Thank you, i hope you continue to visit the blog.

      Delete
  9. From Port of Spain myself, but my gf lives South. Always telling her to come up the road cus South have nowhere to lime. But this blog has proven me wrong. She would be glad to know that I finally decide to come South more often. I am sure she dont know about some of these places but thanks for this blog.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure your gf will be happy to hear :-).
      Thanks for viewing and commenting. Hopefully you'll enjoy some of these places soon.

      Delete